Thursday, July 22, 2010

WTF else???

WTF else? motto of my life. It seems that when it rains it pours - you know like when your baby throws up on your dog and you have to wash them both while trying to to throw up yourself. (God bless my lovely Jezzabelle for dealing with this herself in Mummphus)

It is one of those weeks, if not months. I came to the realization that this whole Im going to pay 3/4 of the mortgage thing was grossly undercalculated. I mean I could do it - if i wanted to stay at home, never buy anything at Target ever again and never drive to and from work for the rest of my life. Not to mention never getting backyard redone.

So im begging the Silverback that he needs to come back home - and I dont care if he takes up residence in a tent - he just needs to get back before Im using the Webber for heat. Ok, its not that bad but you get the drift.

I curse the banks for their shitastic loans, the city for their awesome property taxes that Im not sure what they hell they do with them and I curse myself - a lot.

Im done venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment